The following is a list of the dates for our First Time Home Buyer Classes:
|February||2/8/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|March||3/14/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|April||04/11/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|May||5/9/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|June||6/13/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|July||7/11/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|August||8/8/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|September||9/12/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|October||10/10/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|November||11/14/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|December||12/12/2020||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
We work through Lunch, however lunch is provided as well as water, coffee and soft drinks. Please be on time! You must register by calling 239-689-4944
Application for Program Services (Credit, Budget & Financial Capabilities Counseling, First Time Home Buyer).
Listed Below are the items you MUST bring to the First Time Home Buyer Class, Credit, Budget & Financial Capabilities Counseling. This is not our requirement it is a requirement of HUD.
The following is a list of documents to bring to the class or for counseling:
- Copies of your most recent utility bills
- 2 most recent pay stubs (for each person in the household)
- If disabled or on social security, Proof of SSI/SSDI, pensions, child support, alimony etc. for each person in the household
- If self-employed, a signed and dated year to date profit and loss statement
- Last 3 months of bank statements, all pages all accounts in PDF format, (account snapshots from the internet will not be accepted)
- Last 2 years tax returns (signed on the signature page)
Please do not bring original documents, as we will have to make copies and that takes time.
In addition, we have to pull credit as a HUD requirement unless you bring a tri-merge RECENT credit report. The credit report we pull is a “Soft Pull” and does not affect your credit score in any way. CREDCO charges us $18.00 per person and $36.00 joint couple, so that would be the charge to you. We take cash or charge. You will receive a copy of the credit report to take with you when you leave.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you.